Friday, February 12, 2010

What Foods Can I Feed A Ball Python When To Feed A Ball Python?

When to feed a ball python? - what foods can i feed a ball python

I have a Snake Session 2 Ball python snakes for a friend and know when and how often they feed. It is a baby, maybe about 18 inches long and one is an adult. Are there signs to look when they are hungry look? Please help! I do not want to fight to not be properly nourished. Also they do not withdraw their food.

Oh, and I told my friend that I think is hungry, but do not think that she knows something about them!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Once every 7-10 days would be good. Give your child a little finger of an adult mouse small or 2 large rats. Make sure they have clean water and a clean container. Even if the device does not put your hands near them.

SHE-WOLF said...

The baby, all four days
Adults once a week

Post a Comment