Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shingles And Dementia Questions About Shingles?

Questions about Shingles? - shingles and dementia

I'm doing a project in English on the investigation of diseases. I do not want answers to the reading of a website. I watched most of them. I would like a response from someone with shingles, or like to someone who has been suffering.

My grandmother has shingles, but it also has dementia so often forget about what I ask.

Some of my main questions are: Is the dementia cause shingles in any case at all?
If you have had shingles, a rash that first appears, is about 2 weeks, but the pain of shingles gone forever?
Are there different types of herpes?

Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

Cyd said...

As you know, shingles is caused by the varicella virus. Shingles is not activated, and dementia can be obtained at any age. Even after the rash disappears, the pain of recent months in May, at least it was with my grandmother and one of my friends that I have. As far as I know it is a type of herpes, which is caused. I hope I helped a little.

Post a Comment