Saturday, February 20, 2010

Primer Over Satin Paint Hi, Can I Use Satin White Paint Over One Coat Of Semi-glass White Paint?

Hi, Can i use satin white paint over one coat of semi-glass white paint? - primer over satin paint

Hello everyone,

According to my empty apartment, I clean the walls with a damp cloth, then taught, I paint directly from the half a glass of white paint. (I'm not the first coating was my fault, I was new to painting). Under a layer of white glass, the walls look painting.to irregular walls are not good. is the same color for 2 Hand (or) Can I use the color in white satin, so it doen't look illegally on the murals. Thank you.

2 comments:

Hipster Doofus said...

If you say illegal, what do you think? The white color is not identified, the beige or irregular?

Perhaps luster still need a layer of semi-. You can follow certain types of paints will cover better than others, but it usually takes at least 2 layers, and more, if you are in a darker color.

mikecody... said...

It is bright, go with semi-gloss satin, semi-gloss, but a little sand, if the stick better satin with a pole sander from top to bottom

Post a Comment