Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Coroplast Cages For Rabbits Would A Rabbit Or A Guinea Pig Be Better For Me?

Would a rabbit or a guinea pig be better for me? - coroplast cages for rabbits

My parents are divorced. Im so with my parents half the week, my mother half the week and on weekends I go. I conclude, I 2 (women) and integrate them into a cage of cubes and coroplast. This is my mother and I would clean the cage once I'm back, and when I go. My mother agrees with food and water, but they can not ignore the day (shift work for 12 hours and will be exhausted before the end of the day), rabbits and pigs - Guinea for me?

4 comments:

Courtney Y said...

You know, with a monkey, because their more Youd probobly better of its kind since the Uruguay Round of the same species

GG said...

Honey Honey Honey, I've worked with the Guinea-pig for 2 years and the rabbits are creatures are of course wonderful, but I know absolutely nothing about rabbits, all I can say is that guinea pigs are the best thing that I think they are bold and brave and gentle animals that love, pampered by their owners are! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3 GG

clairean... said...

I personally believe that rabbits are much easier to maintain. My friend has Guinea Pigs and she knows a lot about them ... and still something wrong with them. The rabbits are less sensitive to the beds, food, etc. Personally, I am a rabbit. I've had for 10 years and never had any problems. They have a great personality and very useful.

LOLZ xox said...

I would say, Piggie.
Rabbits tend to cut abit more, if not much, if that is why treatment. But if you go to the pet store for them and see where it stands, and you have the love now!

Post a Comment