Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Make Your Own Business Project Reports Please Suggest A Topic For My Project, Please, I Beg You All:)?

Please suggest a topic for my project, please, I beg you all:)? - make your own business project reports

Please help. Give me some ideas for my last job, please:)?
The activity of my past, I prepare for the following scenario: You are applying for a scholarship for students who wish to start their own business summer.

Her final assignment consists of the following:

A two-page report, the details of the summer business. Include information about your company's name, business type and business information (what is the goal of the company and what is your target audience and what materials / inventory of what you need to? What money do you need for your home, and where companies are how many people go to work, how much money is planned for the summer? etc.etc.). Include graphics cards, for example, which show that revenue and expenditure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment