Saturday, January 16, 2010

Camping Food Packs My Friends And I Are Going Camping. What Are Some Things That I Should Know,bring Along,and What Food To Pack?

My friends and I are going camping. What are some things that I should know,bring along,and what food to pack? - camping food packs

* Oh, and what are some fun things to do in the woods?
(We will camp on a mountain, not the summit of the ice, however. As you know, the normal tree full of mountains with lots of insects, snakes and other things.)

2 comments:

pottterg... said...

Condoms and marshmallows

northern... said...

Good first-aid kit is the most important, and a first aid manual. Kitchen equipment, refrigerator box of tools for basic food, hammer, saw, etc.

Cellular phone with extra batteries, know where the ranger station. If you are not experienced can not go too far.
A map and a compass.
Beware of Bears, if they are in the region.

You can fish, catch and cook your own meals. Or maybe try to get their own building, so that the survival of certain sites for ideas to test.

Post a Comment