Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures Of Implantation Bleeding 8 Days AFTER My Period ENDED I Started Bleeding Again...what Gives?

8 days AFTER my period ENDED I started bleeding again...what gives? - pictures of implantation bleeding

I) had a very heavy (with a delay, the period beginning 4/10/09 and ending 4/17/09. Eight days later, I started to bleed dark pink / orange-brown. He is not heavy, but shockingly, I did my period just a little over a week. There is a steady flow ending the afternoon each day. Sun had to wear a panty liner for one day. They seem to have significantly reduced after 3 days. I have a slight discomfort in the abdomen, but in fact all kinds of cramps. If you have any idea what happened? Gyno can not see me for another 2 weeks.

My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months, we had sex every night since ended my tenure 11 days ago. I doubt that the implementation ... but I just wanted to give a complete picture. FYI: I have an appointment with a gynecologist without taking into account within 2 weeks, NO is a bladder infection and I'm not taking the pill have been for a very long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment