Saturday, December 12, 2009

Genital Herpes Location Is It Possible To Have Shingles In The Genital Area - Or MUST It Be Genital Herpes? (have Not Been Sex. Act.)?

Is it possible to have shingles in the genital area - or MUST it be genital herpes? (have not been sex. act.)? - genital herpes location

They are not sexually active for years and have always been safe gay man, but here recently I found that to have my rights and justice in the right buttock and right side of the room within the anus, perineum, scrotum, penis and pelvic area an eruption of blisters developed. In 2005, I had a bad case of shingles, due to a severe case of depression due to personal and family problems. This felt the same and has the same appearance and the face of their linear only my right, I thought that TEXAS, again and took me to the ER. There he saw for the first time in my buttocks, said: "Oh, yes, definitely herpes." However, when I turned it "genital herpes - 7 days gave me Valtrex and told sched. To a doctor immediately. I do not know if all my tests were negative for sexually transmitted diseases, how can I Is genital herpes. Which the diagnostics for the location, or what really genital herpes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment