Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Everyday Minerals Natio Everyday Minerals- How Do You Apply The Concealer?

Everyday Minerals- How do you apply the concealer? - everyday minerals natio

I go from the sample of minerals per day. I have several red spots on his face. How can I access all this? Is it easy to buff with a layer of concealer on the surface with a brush? or should I try to conceal individually for each site. where each element individually hidden, seen only as traces of dust and does not look good in my foundation.


for daily users of these minerals, please! Thanks

5 comments:

cc said...

Could it be that the concealer too bright (or dark) for you or you are not well mixed. You can try a different shade of concealer, or here's another tip for you is ... I do not use concealer my trouble spots I do is my foundation, use concealer to hide as my the following method:
With the Healing Brush, I met a little foundation on the brush and into the affected area and will be used to interfere with the healing brush (front view). Then I have with my kabuki brush and apply the foundation of all my face it really does the trick for me, may also help. Good luck!

Mineral Girl said...

There is a great tutorial on how to apply mineral make-up on this website. Just go to the tab that says that the guides.

Mineral Girl said...

There is a great tutorial on how to apply mineral make-up on this website. Just go to the tab that says that the guides.

Dana Potter said...

Well, you have to do is:
1. Use the brush
2. Place a small amount, Tiny Tiny in the brush
3. DAB to the imperfection
4. Mix Out
5. Repeat
This works for me all the time with minerals every day!

jaden said...

There are some corrections can be applied wet or dry. Try putting a little water to make a correction to more smoothly and see if it works. I recently received a few examples, and I play with them, too. Otherwise, I recommend you try to put the response of CC available.

Post a Comment